Skip to main content

Prayers for December 2,2025

✨ Prayers for December 2, 2025 — Stepping Into a New Season

“This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.”

Today, we give God thanks for life, mercy, and another opportunity to walk in His purpose. As we enter this new month and new day, we align ourselves with Heaven’s agenda and declare that the presence of God goes before us.


πŸ™ Opening Prayer: Cleansing & Surrender

Heavenly Father, we thank You for this new day — December 2, 2025.

Forgive us of all our sins, known and unknown. Purify our hearts. Remove anything that does not reflect You. Today, we desire more of You and less of us.


Slay every fleshly desire that rises against Your will.

Expose every spirit of pride, arrogance, and self-reliance.

Teach us to walk in humility and obedience before You.


πŸ”₯ Prayer for Divine Presence & Guidance


Lord, we await Your presence.

We embrace Your glory today.

Let Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.


Guide our families, leaders, communities, and nations.

Let our spiritual and natural leaders hear Your still, small voice.

Order their steps in righteousness.

Cover our homes, workplaces, schools, and neighborhoods under the blood of Jesus.


πŸ›‘️ Prayer for Warfare & Spiritual Strength


2 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV)

“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.”


Father, pull down every stronghold assigned against us.

Break every chain, silence every negative voice, and cancel every plot of the enemy.

Release the spirit of obedience upon Your people.

For obedience saves families, opens doors, protects nations, and ushers in miracles.





🌱 Prayer for Breakthrough, Favor & Testimonies



We declare that this new month brings:


  • Victory
  • Good news
  • Answered prayers
  • Promotions and opportunities
  • Divine favor
  • Open doors that no man can shut



We accept every assignment You have prepared for us today.

We step boldly into a new season filled with Your promises.



πŸ“– Scripture Meditation

Psalm 27:4 (KJV)

“One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life…”


May this be our heart’s posture today — to seek You above all else.


πŸ’¬ Reflection for Your Readers


Take a moment to pause and reflect:


  • What is God calling you to surrender today?
  • What victory or breakthrough are you believing Him for?
  • What assignment has God placed in your spirit for this season?



Write it down. Pray over it. Stand in faith.





πŸ“£ Closing Declaration



Lord, today we walk in alignment, assignment, authority, and anointing.

We are covered, we are strengthened, and we are victorious — through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

leotagrebirth@gmailcom/gabrielmuschette@yahoo.com

Leota G Vassell

BSc Social Work





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Springtime and the Unchanging God

​ Springtime and the Unchanging God Spring is a beautiful reminder that seasons change. The cold of winter gives way to warmth, flowers begin to bloom, and new life emerges all around us. It is a time of renewal, growth, and fresh beginnings. Just as nature transitions through seasons, so do we in our own lives. “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV) There are seasons when everything feels like it’s flourishing doors open, prayers are answered, and joy is evident. Then there are seasons of waiting, uncertainty, or even hardship, where things may seem still or unclear. Each season carries its own purpose, even when we don’t fully understand it at the time. What brings comfort and assurance is this truth: while seasons change, God never does. His love remains constant. His promises are sure. His presence is steady. “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”  Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) “For I am the Lord,...

Family, Marriage, and Faith: The Foundation of a Godly Society

Family, Marriage, and Faith: The Foundation of a Godly Society Family is one of God’s greatest designs for humanity. It is the first institution He established, and it remains the backbone of the church, the community, and the world. Strong families build strong churches. Strong churches influence strong nations. At the center of it all is God’s perfect design for marriage—the foundation upon which the family is built. God’s Design for Marriage Marriage is not just a social agreement; it is a divine covenant established by God. From the beginning, God created man and woman to come together in unity, love, and purpose. “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” — Genesis 2:24 (KJV) This scripture reveals the heart of God for marriage: unity, commitment, and lifelong partnership. Marriage is the foundation upon which stable families are built. When marriage is strong, children are nurtured in love, stability, and ...

“The Yellow Notebook: My First Vision in 2008”

The Yellow Notebook: My First Vision in 2008 By Leota Vassell Bsc  (Social Work) Why I Write https://youtube.com/shorts/uylJ8_Ov38E?is=wJYf_SckpEIl_kC7 I often ask myself, “Why do I write?” When I look back over my life, I realize that writing has been a part of my journey for many years. Long before I started this blog, before I understood the importance of documenting my thoughts, dreams, prayers, and experiences, there was a little yellow notebook. That notebook takes me back to 2008. At that time, I was younger and still discovering who I was, what I wanted from life, and what God had planned for me. I did not fully understand the significance of writing my thoughts and dreams down. I knew that there were things inside of me that I wanted to see become reality. So I wrote them down. I wrote about my dreams. I wrote about the things I desired. I wrote about the future I hoped for. I wrote what I believed could become possible. Looking back now, I realize that the little yellow n...