Skip to main content

Speak life

​Speak Life

On Monday morning, May 25, 2026, I woke up and heard the Lord say, “Speak Life.”

Today, I speak life over everything that looks dead. I speak life to my future.

Genesis 50:19–21 (KJV)

“And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God? But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.”

Today, God reminds us that He is our Way Maker.

Many times, we allow fear to block us from hearing God and remaining focused on His purpose. Fear can freeze us spiritually and hinder us from hearing what the Kingdom is saying. Fear opens doors to sickness, mental attacks, setbacks, disappointments, confusion, and discouragement.

The enemy sets traps against us daily, but God has a way of turning every situation around. What the enemy means for evil, God can use for good. Therefore, we should dwell daily in the secret place of the Most High and remain steadfast in prayer.

Psalm 91:1 (KJV)

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

We are also instructed to pray without ceasing.

Isaiah 43:16–19 (KJV)

“Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters; Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow. Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

So many times in life, we give up on our dreams, goals, and visions because of the cares of life, not realizing that a greater future awaits us if we continue to walk by faith.

We must replace fear with faith.

Faith opens doors.
Faith moves mountains.
Faith shifts the atmosphere.
Faith creates history in our generation.
Faith takes us from one level to another in God.

There are no limitations to what God can do through faith. Abraham became the father of many nations through faith.

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

2 Corinthians 5:7 (KJV)

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”

By faith, we speak and declare life over our situations. My life may not look like someone else’s situation, but we all face troubles, tests, and challenges daily. Every day we wake up seeking solutions to issues in our lives—whether personal, family, marriage, children, academics, work, church, ministry, or business matters.

Life is often like solving one mathematics problem before moving on to the next. Yet through it all, God is preparing to do great things in our lives.

“Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position, or prestige. It is discovered in goodness, humility, service, and character.” — William Arthur Ward

Because God has great things in store for us, we should wake up each day seeking His direction and guidance.

Proverbs 3:5–6 (KJV)

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

Each day, I am learning to allow God to direct my path. It is a daily exercise of faith to trust Him completely.

Isaiah 55:8–10 (KJV)

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.”

Romans 11:33–36 (KJV)

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.”

God reveals His ways to His people. For the operation of “Speak Life” to manifest in our lives, we must return to the foundation of prayer, fasting, and the Word of God.

Fasting

Fasting is the voluntary abstaining from food, and sometimes drink, for a specific period for spiritual growth, discipline, and seeking God.

Matthew 17:21 (KJV)

“Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.”

Matthew 6:18 (KJV)

“That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.”

Prayer

Prayer is communicating with God. Through prayer, we seek His presence, guidance, peace, and strength.

Philippians 4:6–7 (KJV)

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”

Why Should We Read the Word?

We should read the Word of God because it provides guidance, strength, wisdom, and spiritual growth. The Bible teaches us how to live, draws us closer to God, and helps us overcome temptation and challenges. Through His Word, we learn God’s promises, His love, and His purpose for our lives.

Psalm 119:105 (KJV)

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

With all these important principles, it is necessary to seek God daily and rebuild the prayer altar.

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

Today I say, “Lord, direct me each day.”

I will speak life over myself, my family, academics, finances, schools, ministries, communities, countries, and nations.

Today, May 26, 2026, we speak life over everyone.

Have a blessed week.

Speak Life

Leota Vassell, BSc Social Work

Email: leotagrebirth@gmail.com | gabrielmuschette@yahoo.com

Facebook: Leota Vassell
Instagram: Leota Vassell
TikTok: Leota Vassell


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Springtime and the Unchanging God

​ Springtime and the Unchanging God Spring is a beautiful reminder that seasons change. The cold of winter gives way to warmth, flowers begin to bloom, and new life emerges all around us. It is a time of renewal, growth, and fresh beginnings. Just as nature transitions through seasons, so do we in our own lives. “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV) There are seasons when everything feels like it’s flourishing doors open, prayers are answered, and joy is evident. Then there are seasons of waiting, uncertainty, or even hardship, where things may seem still or unclear. Each season carries its own purpose, even when we don’t fully understand it at the time. What brings comfort and assurance is this truth: while seasons change, God never does. His love remains constant. His promises are sure. His presence is steady. “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”  Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) “For I am the Lord,...

Family, Marriage, and Faith: The Foundation of a Godly Society

Family, Marriage, and Faith: The Foundation of a Godly Society Family is one of God’s greatest designs for humanity. It is the first institution He established, and it remains the backbone of the church, the community, and the world. Strong families build strong churches. Strong churches influence strong nations. At the center of it all is God’s perfect design for marriage—the foundation upon which the family is built. God’s Design for Marriage Marriage is not just a social agreement; it is a divine covenant established by God. From the beginning, God created man and woman to come together in unity, love, and purpose. “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” — Genesis 2:24 (KJV) This scripture reveals the heart of God for marriage: unity, commitment, and lifelong partnership. Marriage is the foundation upon which stable families are built. When marriage is strong, children are nurtured in love, stability, and ...

“The Yellow Notebook: My First Vision in 2008”

The Yellow Notebook: My First Vision in 2008 By Leota Vassell Bsc  (Social Work) Why I Write https://youtube.com/shorts/uylJ8_Ov38E?is=wJYf_SckpEIl_kC7 I often ask myself, “Why do I write?” When I look back over my life, I realize that writing has been a part of my journey for many years. Long before I started this blog, before I understood the importance of documenting my thoughts, dreams, prayers, and experiences, there was a little yellow notebook. That notebook takes me back to 2008. At that time, I was younger and still discovering who I was, what I wanted from life, and what God had planned for me. I did not fully understand the significance of writing my thoughts and dreams down. I knew that there were things inside of me that I wanted to see become reality. So I wrote them down. I wrote about my dreams. I wrote about the things I desired. I wrote about the future I hoped for. I wrote what I believed could become possible. Looking back now, I realize that the little yellow n...