The best memories aren’t always planned—they’re often found in laughter, hugs, and simple moments together. ❤️
Spending time with my girls, Esther, Hannah, and Rachel, filled my heart with joy. Life can get busy with work, responsibilities, church, and motherhood, but moments like these remind me to slow down and cherish what matters most.
Watching my girls laugh, play, and enjoy one another reminded me how quickly childhood passes. Their smiles, personalities, and excitement are precious gifts I never want to take for granted.
The Beauty of Simple Moments
We don’t need elaborate plans to create meaningful memories with our children.
Sometimes, all it takes is:
- Playing together
- Sharing a funny conversation
- Giving a warm hug
- Laughing until our sides hurt
- Taking a picture to remember the day
These simple moments may become the memories our children carry with them as they grow.
Motherhood Is a Blessing
Motherhood can be challenging, but it is also one of life’s greatest blessings. My girls remind me to slow down, appreciate the little things, and enjoy the journey.
Esther, Hannah, and Rachel, Mommy loves you! 💕 You are three beautiful blessings, and I thank God for each of you.
A Reminder for Moms
Don’t feel pressured to create perfect moments. Just be present.
Take the pictures. Play the games. Give the hugs.Laugh together. Pray together.Make memories.
One day, we may look back and realize that these ordinary days were some of the most extraordinary moments of our lives.
“Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD…” — Psalm 127:3 (KJV)
Today, I am grateful for my girls, grateful for motherhood, and grateful for every opportunity to make beautiful memories together. ❤️
Thanks to my husband for planning this trip to the zoo!
What is one favorite memory you’ve made with your children? Share it in the comments—I would love to hear it!
With love, Leota Inspirational Thoughts
This beautiful Leota. I am happy you were able to spend time with your girls. I am not a mother yet but I certainly enjoyed reading this blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you blessings
DeleteThank you so much for sharing your eco with motherhood! I’m also not a mother yet, but it is great to see you love on your 3 daughters. God bless you and your husband always🫶🏽
ReplyDeleteThank you i appreciate your comment i am glad you were encouraged i pray one day God will the way for you to have family
Delete